Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What is going on around here??

Maybe it's just me or is anybody else around here kind of FREAKING OUT because of the bodies they have found in the canals? I surely am freaked out. What is going on around here? Are we not safe around here anymore? I really just want to lock myself up in my room, sit on my bed and just cry... Agh! This is just frustrating. I guess this means that I can't take my daily routine walks to the postoffice anymore. That's too bad.

And the scary part about it too is that it can be anybody. It could be the guy in front of the line in Wal-Mart or the cashier at the gasstation.

Why? Why do people have to kill each other? Is it so that they can be funny and look how other people get freaked out about it thinking that they can be next? I surely don't think it's funny.

And I had so many plans for the weekend too. No that's actually a lie. But if I hear that there is going to be another murder around here I will be going to Tucson for the weekend.

1 comment:

The Tanner and Bryan Experience said...

I think you'll be fine. The official statement is that there were no signs of foul play in either of the deaths. No foul play= no murder= you can go to the post office.