Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's just me

So! Thought I would just give you an update on how everything is going. Everything is fine! That was it! See you next time. Lol. Just kidding.

I just have been having this feeling that I just have not been seeing everybody in a long time. It's probabbly because I'm just going in this stage of life that I just want to spend some quality time alone. I don't know why that it is. Maybe it's a girl thing. Actually I don't think that's it. I try to be social but usually I just don't feel like being social. I love just sitting my room reading or scrapbooking or just looking up old movies on the internet. Is that weird?


I also have this urge to keep escaping every single weekend. Every chance I get, I go to Tucson to visit my friends there and my host family. And I am happy when I do that. Because I feel like I'm home. This is pretty frustrating. Does this all make sense or no? Because it's just confusing to me. Wow, look at me just going on about this. You know I need to find a new walking buddy. I miss Joe Larsen because he was my walking buddy last semester but now he's gone... =(

Okay what else is new? Uhm...well I am really excited about Spring Break yay! Don't know what I'm going to be doing but I will be home and I really really really really want to play water polo! YAY!!! I love water polo!!! Someday I will teach you all how to play and then we can play it sometime. It will be awesome!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know, I'm available practically every night for walking if you really need to find a new buddy. :D And, I've stayed in Thatcher every weekend, both this and last semester. Only times I've left are for Thanksgiving and Winter Break; that's it.