Monday, February 9, 2009

Update?

Kind of an update on how life is at the moment. In other words, I'm bored and don't know what else to do. At the moment I'm just sitting here listening to my ipod wondering why there is still Christmas music on it and why I'm still listening to it... It's been like 2 months since Christmas has gone by. Maybe I just want it to be Christmas every single day! That could be it.

Friday went to Living Legends. That was alot of fun. I don't know how to explain it but it's just alot of dancing of different cultures dancing about the seasons and stuff. It was very educational and interesting to see. I do have to admit that at the end it was kind of touchy. Me, Shelby and Kristy (I think you spell it like that) were just sitting there crying. Why? I have no idea! I think we were the only ones there that were crying lol.
After that we went to somebody's house and ate this huge cookie with ice cream on it and played games. That was alot of fun too. When we got home, Wendy and I got Mexican food and watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. The new version with Johnny Depp. Of course, Wendy fell asleep after the first 5 minutes so I was watching it all by myself until Shelby came home.

Saturday didn't do anything.

Sunday, I gave my first talk. It was about integrity and it went pretty good I think. I think alot of people liked it because they were laughing and stuff. To be honest I wasn't really trying to be funny but it just came out weird. It's probably because I'm Dutch lol.

That was kind of it. I don't really have an interesting life at the moment. At least I'm not listening to Christmas music at the moment.

I was actually just thinking what I'm going to be doing for Valentine's day. Of course, I don't have anybody. How sad... I'm the only one here in my room with no one to cuddle with. Seeing that Shae has Buck (kind of), Shelby has Gary and Wendy has Adam. And me? I have myself lol. Maybe I'll just cuddle myself lol. Nah, I shouldn't be so depressed about it. Somebody will come I just have to be patient. Yeah righ, me and patience? I already get mad when my computer freezes up for 4 seconds. Believe me, I counted.

Hoping that everybody has a good day! I sure am. I just missed my anatomy class because I fell asleep. Dang it. Why do we have to sleep? We should just stay awake 24/7. But then we'll probably get bored realy easy. I'll probably be on here like every 5 minutes.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Trust me Joyce, I feel your pain over Valentine's Day. I have the same exact issue, lol.

The Tanner and Bryan Experience said...

Ah yes, S.A.D. day.

It's over rated

Andie Pandie said...

Hey Joycie! This is Andie and I'm thinking I should follow your blog but since I'm new to all of this I don't know how to add it...Maybe you could?!?! HEHE
Andie

macncheese101 said...

I'll cuddle you Joycie!!!!